Departure Dates: Jan 3, 17, 31, 2021
|Day||Ports of Calls||Arrive||Depart|
|1||Buenos Aires, Argentina||–||1700|
|6||Cape Horn, Chile||0600||0800|
|7||Schollart Channel, Antartica||1100||1300|
|7||Paradise Bay, Antarctica||1400||1600|
|7||Gerlache Straight, South America||1700||1900|
|8||Elephant Island, Antarctica||1400||1800|
|10||Port Stanley, Falkland Islands||0800||1700|
|12||Puerto Madryn, Argentina||0700||1630|
|15||Buenos Aires, Argentina||0500||–|
|Cabin Type||Lowest Available Cruise Fare
1st & 2nd Guests Price From
* Sail Your Way
Book by 19 Feb 2020, choose your way from 3 to enjoy your cruise vacation.
|Aqua Class (Cat. A2)||HK$34,710||• SAIL – Lowest Available Cruise Fare (Non-refundable Deposit)
• SAIL PLUS – Two Perks Included
• SAIL ALL INCLUDED – Four Perks Included
1. Classic Beverage Package for two
|Concierge Class (Cat. C3)||HK$30,810|
|Deluxe Balcony (Obstructed View) (Cat. 2D)||HK$24,570|
|Oceanview Stateroom (Cat. 8)||HK$22,230|
|Interior Stateroom (Cat. 12)||HK$17,000|
* Free Upgrade to subject to availability.
- Price does not include port service fee HK$2,730, departure tax HK$2,540, prepaid gratuities^, which are paid prior to departure.
^ Prepaid gratuities amount:
|Cabin Type||Interior/Ocean View/ Balcony||Concierge Class/ Aqua Class|
- Price does not include passport/visa fees, shore excursions, priced beverages & wine onboard and any sundry expenses such as laundry, phone calls, photography and travel insurance etc.
- Prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars per person sharing twin basis. Single/ Triple/ Quad or Child fare is available on request basis.
- Prices are quoted as of 18 Feb 2020, it is subject to availability and to be confirmed at the time of a paid reservation.
- Spaces are first-come-first-served. Full payment must be made 90 days prior to departure. After payment is made, no change is allowed.
- Stateroom assignment is at cruise line’s discretion, and on best available basis. Cruise line may reserves the rights offering higher category accommodations at no additional cost
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line may reserves the rights to make changes on itinerary, timing on all embarkations/disembarkations, and port(s) call cancellation due to weather condition or specific reasons. All of the changes will not be considered as against “The Trade Descriptions Ordinance, Chapter 362, Laws of Hong Kong”. Passengers shall not make claim against the cruise line or/and the travel agency for any compensation
- Passengers can buy our travellers assistance services – ASSIST CARD. Medical assistance for accident or illness, urgent odontology, legal assistant, location of lost luggage and insurance ASSIST CARD is integral travel assistance. Please contact us for more details
- Price is for reference only and subject to change due to supply of cruise stateroom. Price will be confirmed at time booking. Cancellation policy: (except for gratuities and taxes & fees)
|Days prior to departure||89-75||74-61||60-31||30 or less|
|Cancellation Fee||Deposit 25% of Total Fare||50% of Total Fare||75% of Total Fare||No refund|
- Onboard Booking (Cruise Now & Cruise Later) excludes certain promotions and discounted rates, including but not limit to Interline, Travel Agent and Travel Agent Friends rates, weekly sales events, group rates, net rates or shareholder benefits and employee rates etc. International deposits and requirements may vary. Onboard booking certificate should be presented for redemption upon booking. Please consult with your travel agent.
- Passengers should have a valid traveling visa(s). Celebrity Cruises will not be liable for any consequences due to visa issues.
- Celebrity Cruises reserves the rights to alter the terms & conditions and make final decision in case of any disputes.
- Other terms and conditions remain the same as laid on Celebrity Cruises website celebritycruises.com
Cruise must be booked Feb. 6th through Feb 19th, 2020 (the “Offer Period”). Offer applies to select 4-night and longer sailings departing 03/06/20 – 05/03/22 Offer excludes Galapagos cruises. Eligible sailings listed at celebrity.com/ .
Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity’s cancellation policy for details.
Non-Refundable Deposit: To qualify for the lowest available cruise fare, guest must choose a non-refundable deposit. Non-refundable deposit booking (“NRDB”) cancelled prior to deposit penalty date will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit minus a $100 per person service fee. FCC is non-transferable and expires after 12-months from issue date. $100 per person service fee applies to changes to NRDB ship or sail date. Any request for changes to ship or sail date within penalty is subjected to approval. Applicable to groups at prevailing rates. Not applicable to incentive, contract, or charter groups. Nonrefundable deposit offers are not applicable to sailings within final payment.
Perks Included Offers: Each of the first two guests in a qualifying inside, ocean view, veranda, Concierge Class, or AquaClass stateroom are eligible to receive two amenities with the choice of a “Two Perks Included” rate: Classic Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet Package, $150 per person onboard credit (“OBC”), or Prepaid Gratuities. Selecting the Beverage Package as part of the “Two Perks Included” rate will result in an increase to the cruise fare price; amount varies by length of sailing. For an additional charge, guests may receive four amenities with an upgrade to the Premium Beverage package by selecting the “Four Perks Included” rate. Rate varies by length of voyage and stateroom category. All guests in the same stateroom must select the same options and provide Celebrity with the selected options at the time of booking. Promo codes are not required. Each of the first two guests in a qualifying suite booking are eligible to receive four complimentary amenities: Premium Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet Package, $150 per person onboard credit (“OBC”), and Prepaid Gratuities.
Guests with Internet Packages will receive instructions for Internet access in their staterooms on the first day of the cruise. OBC option: Guests’ onboard account will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise. Prepaid Gratuities option provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter, and headwaiter gratuities in the amount suggested by Celebrity’s guidelines. Gratuities will be applied to the reservation within 10 days of booking date.
Offer applies to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. Offer is capacity controlled, availability varies by sailing, and eligible staterooms may sell out. All offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. Offer is not combinable with Exciting Deals, Interline, Senior, Loyalty, Resident, Net, or Travel Partner Rates. No refunds or credits will be granted for unused options. Offer and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Single occupancy bookings are eligible for the Offer. Changes to booking may result in removal of Offer. Travel Agents: Group bookings that are named prior to the start date of the Offer cannot be cancelled and rebooked under this Offer.
Refer to celebritycruises.com and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2020 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.