Departure Date: Mar 14, 2020
|Ports of Calls||Arrive||Depart|
|Mar 14||Cruise departs Hong Kong, China||–||2000|
|Mar 15||At Sea||–||–|
|Mar 16||Taipei (Keelung), Taiwan||0700||2100|
|Mar 17||At Sea||–||–|
|Mar 18||Nagasaki, Japan||1000||1800|
|Mar 19||Busan, South Korea||0900||1900|
|Mar 20||Jeju Island, South Korea||0700||1700|
|Mar 21||At Sea||–||–|
|Mar 22||Tianjin, China||0600||–|
|Mar 23||Tianjin, China||–||–|
|Mar 24||Tianjin, China||–||1800|
|Mar 25||At Sea||–||–|
|Mar 26||Seoul (Incheon), South Korea||1030||0900|
|Mar 27||At Sea||–||–|
|Mar 28||Cruise arrives Shanghai (Baoshan), China
Shanghai – Hong Kong
MU723 Shanghai – Hong Kong1830/2130
Arrive Hong Kong
- *Savings are included.
- Package Price not includes:
- Price does not include port service fee HK$2,730 (US$350), departure tax HK$1,646(US$211) prepaid gratuities (please refer to below table)^, airport tax and fuel surcharge HK$157 taxes/fuel admin. Fee of HK$30 per air ticket for collecting surcharges, taxes or other charges on behalf of airlines or the government, which are paid prior to departure.
^ Prepaid gratuities amount:
Cabin Type Interior/Oceanview/Balcony Concierge Class/Aqua Class Amount HK$1,583 (US$203) HK$1,638 (US$210)
- Price does not include passport/visa fees, shore excursions, priced beverages & wine onboard and any sundry expenses such as laundry, phone calls, photography and travel insurance etc.
- Package prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars per person sharing twin basis. Prices are subject to single occupancy supplement.
- Package prices are quoted as of 19 Dec 2019, it is subject to availability and to be confirmed at the time of a paid reservation.
- Spaces are first-come-first-served. Full payment must be made upon confirmation to secure a booking. After payment is made, no change is allowed.
- Air ticket included in this package is individual ticket but not group ticket, the update flight status is subject to the actual flight availability at time of booking.
- Booking Class: R
- Tickets are non-endorsable, reroutable with charges applied and non-refundable.
- All air passages are subject to the confirmation of China Eastern Airlines. Passengers may be required to take alternative flight if necessary. Entire journey must be confirmed.
- Stateroom assignment is at cruise line’s discretion, and on best available basis. Cruise line may reserves the rights offering higher category accommodations at no additional cost
- To avoid travel delay, earlier departure is recommended. Passengers are allowed to choose other flight days and times upon booking; the update flight status is subject to the actual flight availability at time of booking.
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line may reserves the rights to make changes on itinerary, timing on all embarkations/disembarkations, and port(s) call cancellation due to weather condition or specific reasons. All of the changes will not be considered as against “The Trade Descriptions Ordinance, Chapter 362, Laws of Hong Kong”. Passengers shall not make claim against the cruise line or/and the travel agency for any compensation
- Passengers can buy our travellers assistance services – ASSIST CARD. Medical assistance for accident or illness, urgent odontology, legal assistant, location of lost luggage and insurance ASSIST CARD is integral travel assistance. Please contact us for more details
- Price is for reference only and subject to change due to supply of cruise stateroom, airlines seats. Price will be confirmed at time booking.
- Cancellation policy: (except for gratuities and taxes & fees )
Days prior to departure 90 Days or more 89 – 75 Days 74 – 61 Days 60 – 31 Days 30 Days or less Cancellation Fee HK$5,200 HK$7,300 60% of
- Onboard Booking (Cruise Now) excludes certain promotions and discounted rates, including but not limit to Interline, Travel Agent and Travel Agent Friends rates, weekly sales events, group rates, net rates or shareholder benefits and employee rates etc. International deposits and requirements may vary. Onboard booking certificate should be presented for redemption upon booking. Please consult your travel agent.
- Passengers should have a valid traveling visa(s). Celebrity Cruises will not be liable for any consequences due to visa issues.
- Celebrity Cruises reserves the rights to alter the terms & conditions and make final decision in case of any disputes.
- Other terms and conditions remain the same as laid on Celebrity Cruises website celebritycruises.com
Cruise must be booked 12/19/19 – 12/31/19. Offer applies to select 4-night and longer sailings departing before 05/03/22. Offer excludes Galapagos cruises
Sail Beyond Event
Each of the first two guests in a qualifying inside, ocean view, veranda, Concierge Class or AquaClass stateroom are eligible to receive one amenity with the choice of a “Price Only Rate” or one additional amenity (for a total of three) with a “Two Perks Included Rate”: Classic Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet Package, $150 OBC or Prepaid Gratuities.
Savings amounts are per person and vary by stateroom category: $100 for inside and ocean view; $200 for veranda, Concierge Class, and AquaClass®; $500 for Suites. Offer applies to first two guests in the stateroom and will be applied automatically.
50% Off Cruise Fares Offer
50% Off Cruise Fares Offer: Applies to the cruise fare of third and fourth passengers, booked in any stateroom category. Not applicable to Cruisetours.
Sail Your Way
Lowest available fare Offer (Non-Refundable Deposit): To qualify for the lowest available cruise fare, guest must choose a non-refundable deposit. Non-refundable deposit booking (“NRDB”) cancelled prior to final payment due date will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit minus a $100 per person service fee. FCC is non-transferable and expires after 12-months from issue date. $100 per person service fee applies to changes to NRDB ship or sail date. Applicable to groups at prevailing rates. Not applicable to incentive, contract, or charter groups. Nonrefundable deposit offers are not applicable to sailings within final payment.
Perks Included Offers: Each of the first two guests in an Inside through AquaClass® stateroom are eligible to receive two amenities with the choice of a “Two Perks Included” rate or four amenities with the choice of an “Four Perks Included” rate. Selecting the Beverage Package as part of the “Two Perks Included” rate will result in an increase to the cruise fare price; amount varies by length of sailing. Each of the first two guests in a suite receive four amenities (beverage package upgraded to Premium Package). Onboard credit is not redeemable for cash and expires on final night of the cruise. Offer applies to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, is non-transferable, and not combinable with any other offer. Changes to booking may result in removal of Offer. Offers and prices are subject to availability, cancellation and change without notice at any time.
©2019 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.