Departure Date: 21 Dec, 2019 (Saturday)
Airline: Singapore Airlines
|Date||Ports of Calls||Arrive||Depart|
|21 Dec (Sat)||Hong Kong to Singapore
SQ1 Hong Kong to Singapore 0800/1200
Guests embark Celebrity Millennium
|22 Dec (Sun)||Cruise departs Singapore||–||1800|
|23 Dec (Mon)||At Sea||–||–|
|24 Dec (Tue)||At Sea||–||–|
|25 Dec (Wed)||Bangkok(Laem Chabang), Thailand||0700||–|
|26 Dec (Thu)||Bangkok(Laem Chabang), Thailand||–||1800|
|27 Dec (Fri)||At Sea||–||–|
|28 Dec (Sat)||Ho Chi Minh (Phu My), Vietnam||0700||1900|
|29 Dec (Sun)||At Sea||–||–|
|30 Dec (Mon)||Hue/Danang (Chan May), Vietnam||0700||1800|
|31 Dec (Tue)||Hanoi, Vietnam||1200||–|
|1 Jan (Wed)||Hanoi, Vietnam||–||2200|
|2 Jan (Thu)||At Sea||–||–|
|3 Jan (Fri)||Cruise arrives Hong Kong, China||0800||–|
|4 Jan (Sat)||Hong Kong, China
Guests disembark Celebrity Millennium
Package Price not includes:
- Price does not include port service fee HK$2,730 (US$350), departure tax HK$881 (US$113) prepaid gratuities (please refer to below table)^, airport tax and fuel surcharge HK$260 taxes/fuel admin. Fee of HK$30 per air ticket for collecting surcharges, taxes or other charges on behalf of airlines or the government, which are paid prior to departure.
^ Prepaid gratuities amount:
|Interior/Oceanview/Balcony||Concierge Class/Aqua Class|
- Price does not include passport/visa fees, shore excursions, priced beverages & wine onboard and any sundry expenses such as laundry, phone calls, photography and travel insurance etc.
- Package prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars per person sharing twin basis. Prices are subject to single occupancy supplement.
- Spaces are first-come-first-served. Full payment must be made upon confirmation to secure a booking. After payment is made, no change is allowed.
- Air ticket included in this package is individual ticket but not group ticket, the update flight status is subject to the actual flight availability at time of booking.
- Booking Class: Q
- Tickets are non-endorsable, reroutable with charges applied and non-refundable.
- All air passages are subject to the confirmation of Singapore Airlines. Passengers may be required to take alternative flight if necessary. Entire journey must be confirmed.
- Stateroom assignment is at cruise line’s discretion, and on best available basis. Cruise line may reserves the rights offering higher category accommodations at no additional cost
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line may reserves the rights to make changes on itinerary, timing on all embarkations/disembarkations, and port(s) call cancellation due to weather condition or specific reasons. All of the changes will not be considered as against “The Trade Descriptions Ordinance, Chapter 362, Laws of Hong Kong”. Passengers shall not make claim against the cruise line or/and the travel agency for any compensation
- Passengers can buy our travellers assistance services – ASSIST CARD. Medical assistance for accident or illness, urgent odontology, legal assistant, location of lost luggage and insurance ASSIST CARD is integral travel assistance. Please contact us for more details
- Price is for reference only and subject to change due to supply of cruise stateroom, airlines seats. Price will be confirmed at time booking.
- Cancellation policy: (except for gratuities and taxes & fees )
Days prior to departure
|90 Days or more||89 – 75 Days||74 – 61 Days||60 – 31 Days||30 Days or less|
|Cancellation Fee||HK$2,000||HK$5,500||65% of
- Onboard Booking (Cruise Now & Cruise Later) excludes certain promotions and discounted rates, including but not limit to Interline, Travel Agent and Travel Agent Friends rates, weekly sales events, group rates, net rates or shareholder benefits and employee rates etc. International deposits and requirements may vary. Onboard booking certificate should be presented for redemption upon booking. Please consult your travel agent.
- Passengers should have a valid traveling visa(s). Celebrity Cruises will not be liable for any consequences due to visa issues.
- Celebrity Cruises reserves the rights to alter the terms & conditions and make final decision in case of any disputes.
- Other terms and conditions remain the same as laid on Celebrity Cruises website celebritycruises.com
Sail Your Way + Savings Offer
Cruise must be booked 09/05/19 – 10/02/19. Offer applies to select 4-night and longer cruises departing 11/01/19 – 05/03/21. Galapagos itineraries are excluded.
Lowest available fare Offer (Non-Refundable Deposit): To qualify for the lowest available cruise fare, guest must choose a non-refundable deposit. Lowest available fare booking cancelled prior to final payment due date will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit minus a $100 per person service fee. FCC is non-transferable and expires after 12-months from issue date. $100 per person service fee applies to changes to NRDB ship or sail date. Applicable to groups at prevailing rates. Not applicable to incentive, contract, or charter groups. Nonrefundable deposit offers are not applicable to sailings within final payment.
Perks Included Offers: Each of the first two guests in an Inside through AquaClass stateroom are eligible to receive two amenities with the choice of a “Two Perks Included” rate or four amenities with the choice of an “Four Perks Included” rate. Each of the first two guests in a suite receive four amenities (beverage package upgraded to Premium Package). Onboard credit is not redeemable for cash and expires on final night of the cruise. Offer applies to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, is non-transferable, and not combinable with any other offer. Changes to booking may result in removal of Offer. Offers and prices are subject to availability, cancellation and change without notice at any time.
Cruise Fare Savings: Savings amounts are per person and vary by stateroom category: $200 for inside, ocean view, veranda, Concierge Class, and AquaClass staterooms, $250 for Suites. Offer applies to first two guests in the stateroom. Above prices already included all savings.
50% Off Savings for 3rd/4th Guests: Savings applies to the cruise fare of the third and fourth passengers booked in any stateroom category type. Not applicable to Cruisetours.
©2019 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.