Departure Date: Jun 26; Jul 10; Jul 24, 2021
|Date||Ports of Calls||Arrive||Depart|
|Day 1||Barcelona, Spain||1700|
|Day 2||Valencia, Spain||0700||2100|
|Day 3||Ibiza, Spain||0800||2200|
|Day 4||At Sea||–||–|
|Day 5||Nice (Villefranche), France||0700||2030|
|Day 6||Provence (Marseilles), France||0700||1700|
|Day 7||Florence (La Spezia), Italy||0700||1830|
|Day 8||Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy||0500|
Classic Beverage Package
Surf Wi-Fi for 2
Premium Drinks Shore Excursion Credit
Streaming Wi-Fi for 2 Onboard Credit
|Aqua Class (Cat.A2)||HK$26,850|
|Deluxe Balcony (Obstructed View) (Cat.1B)||HK$18,860|
- Price does not include port service fee HK$1,950 (US$250), departure tax HK$1,007 (US$129), prepaid gratuities^, which are paid prior to departure.
^ Prepaid gratuities amount:
|Cabin Type||Interior/Ocean View/ Balcony||Concierge Class/ Aqua Class|
|Amount||HK$851 (US$109)||HK$874 (US$112)|
- Price does not include passport/visa fees, shore excursions, priced beverages & wine onboard and any sundry expenses such as laundry, phone calls, photography and travel insurance etc.
- Prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars per person sharing twin basis. Single/ Triple/ Quad or Child fare is available on request basis.
- Prices are quoted as of 18 Nov 2020, it is subject to availability and to be confirmed at the time of a paid reservation.
- Spaces are first-come-first-served. Full payment must be made 90 days prior to departure. After payment is made, no change is allowed.
- Stateroom assignment is at cruise line’s discretion, and on best available basis. Cruise line may reserves the rights offering higher category accommodations at no additional cost
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line may reserves the rights to make changes on itinerary, timing on all embarkations/disembarkations, and port(s) call cancellation due to weather condition or specific reasons. All of the changes will not be considered as against “The Trade Descriptions Ordinance, Chapter 362, Laws of Hong Kong”. Passengers shall not make claim against the cruise line or/and the travel agency for any compensation
- Passengers can buy our travellers assistance services – ASSIST CARD. Medical assistance for accident or illness, urgent odontology, legal assistant, location of lost luggage and insurance ASSIST CARD is integral travel assistance. Please contact us for more details
- Price is for reference only and subject to change due to supply of cruise stateroom. Price will be confirmed at time booking.
- Cancellation policy: (except for gratuities and taxes & fees)
|Days prior to departure||89-75||74-61||60-31||30 or less|
|Cancellation Fee||Deposit/25% of Total Fare||50% of Total Fare||75% of Total Fare||No refund|
- Onboard Booking (Cruise Now & Cruise Later) excludes certain promotions and discounted rates, including but not limit to Interline, Travel Agent and Travel Agent Friends rates, weekly sales events, group rates, net rates or shareholder benefits and employee rates etc. International deposits and requirements may vary. Onboard booking certificate should be presented for redemption upon booking. Please consult with your travel agent.
- Passengers should have a valid traveling visa(s). Celebrity Cruises will not be liable for any consequences due to visa issues.
- Celebrity Cruises reserves the rights to alter the terms & conditions and make final decision in case of any disputes.
- Other terms and conditions remain the same as laid on Celebrity Cruises website celebritycruises.com
“Always Included” Pricing Packages apply to sailings booked and departing on or after November 17, 2020, excluding Galapagos cruises, in an inside through AquaClass stateroom (“Eligible Bookings”). All guests in an Eligible Booking who choose the “Always Included” pricing package will receive a Classic Beverage Package and Gratuities Included, plus an unlimited Surf Internet package for the 1st and 2nd guest.
Non-Refundable Deposit: Nonrefundable Deposit Offer: To qualify for the lowest available cruise fare, guest must choose a non-refundable deposit. A nonrefundable deposit booking cancelled prior to the final payment due date will receive a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) in the amount of the deposit minus a $100 per person service fee. This FCC is nontransferable and expires 12 months from the issue date. The $100 per person service fee also applies to changes in ship or sail date. Nonrefundable deposit offers are applicable to sailings within final payment, however the full deposit is due at time of booking.
Additional Package Offers: For an additional charge, all guests in a stateroom may upgrade to the Premium Beverage Package, Gratuities Included and Onboard Credit (“OBC”), plus an unlimited Surf or Stream Internet Package for the 1st and 2nd guest by booking the “Elevate” or “Indulge” rate respectively. OBC amount varies by package and length of sailing. All guests in a stateroom must choose the same pricing package. Offers are nontransferable. Changes to a booking may result in removal of a package. Pricing and packages are subject to availability, cancellation or change without notice at any time. ©2020 Celebrity Cruises Inc. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.
NON-HRTS Content Disclaimer: Due to evolving health protocols, some imagery and messaging may not accurately reflect current onboard and destination offerings, or the public health standards and government requirements that modify or limit these offerings. Onboard and destination experiences, features, itineraries, and guest conduct rules vary by ship and destination and are subject to change without notice.