Departure Date: 4 Dec, 2019(Tuesday)
Airline: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
|Date||Ports of Calls||Arrive||Depart|
|4 Dec (Wed)||Hong Kong to Santiago, Chile
KL888 Hong Kong to Amsterdam 1335/1905
KL701 Amsterdam to Santiago 2120/1110+1
|5 Dec (Thu)||Arrive Santiago, Chile
* 1 night hotel accommodation is at own arrangement
|6 Dec (Fri)||Cruise departs San Antonio, Chile||–||1800|
|7 Dec (Sat)||At Sea||–||–|
|8 Dec (Sun)||Puerto Montt, Chile||1000||1900|
|9 Dec (Mon)||Chilean Fjords||–||–|
|10 Dec (Tue)||Strait of Magellan||–||–|
|11 Dec Wed)||At Sea||–||–|
|12 Dec (Thu)||Punta Arenas, Chile||0700||1730|
|13 Dec (Fri)||Ushuaia, Argentina||1000||1900|
|14 Dec (Sat)||Cape Horn, Chile||0600||0830|
|15 Dec (Sun)||At Sea||–||–|
|16 Dec Mon)||Puerto Madryn, Argentina||0800||1730|
|17 Dec (Tue)||At Sea||–||–|
|18 Dec Wed)||Punta Del Este, Uruguay||0900||1900|
|19 Dec (Thu)||Montevideo, Uruguay||0700||1630|
|20 Dec (Fri)||Cruise arrives Buenos Aires, Argentina||0500||–|
|21 Dec (Sat)||Buenos Aires, Argentina
Guests disembark Celebrity Eclipse
Buenos Aires, Argentina to Hong KongKL702 Buenos Aires to Amsterdam 1630/0945+1
|22 Dec( Sun)||KL887 Amsterdam to Hong Kong 1740/1155+1|
|23 Dec(Mon)||Arrive Hong Kong|
*Free Upgrade is subject to availability.
- Price does not include port service fee HK$2,925 (US$375), departure tax HK$2,223 (US$285), prepaid gratuities^, airport tax and fuel surcharge HK$3,703, taxes/fuel admin fee of HK$30 per air ticket for collecting surcharges, taxes or other charges on behalf of airlines or the government, which are paid prior to departure.
^ Prepaid gratuities amount:
Interior/Ocean View/ Balcony
Concierge Class/ Aqua Class
- Price does not include passport/visa fees, shore excursions, priced beverages & wine onboard and any sundry expenses such as laundry, phone calls, photography and travel insurance etc.
- Package prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars per person sharing twin basis. Prices are subject to single occupancy supplement.
- Spaces are first-come-first-served. A deposit of HK$21,000 is required upon confirmation to secure a booking. Full payment must be made 90 days prior to departure. After payment is made, no change is allowed.
- Air ticket included in this package is individual ticket but not group ticket, the update flight status is subject to the actual flight availability at time of booking.
- Booking Class: R + K
- Ticket validity: 12 months
- Tickets are non-endorsable, reroutable with charges applied and non-refundable.
- All air passages are subject to the confirmation of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. Passengers may be required to take alternative flight if necessary. Entire journey must be confirmed.
- Stateroom assignment is at cruise line’s discretion, and on best available basis. Cruise line may reserves the rights offering higher category accommodations at no additional cost
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line may reserves the rights to make changes on itinerary, timing on all embarkations/disembarkations, and port(s) call cancellation due to weather condition or specific reasons. All of the changes will not be considered as against “The Trade Descriptions Ordinance, Chapter 362, Laws of Hong Kong”. Passengers shall not make claim against the cruise line or/and the travel agency for any compensation
- Passengers can buy our travellers assistance services – ASSIST CARD. Medical assistance for accident or illness, urgent odontology, legal assistant, location of lost luggage and insurance ASSIST CARD is integral travel assistance. Please contact us for more details
- Price is for reference only and subject to change due to supply of cruise stateroom, airlines seats. Price will be confirmed at time booking.
- Cancellation policy: (except for gratuities and taxes & fees; Fuel surcharge is non-refundable )
Days prior to departure
|90 Days or more||89 – 75 Days||74 – 61 Days||60 – 31 Days||
30 Days or less
|HK$14,000||HK$17,000||85% of Total Fare||95% of Total Fare||
- Onboard Booking (Cruise Now & Cruise Later) excludes certain promotions and discounted rates, including but not limit to Interline, Travel Agent and Travel Agent Friends rates, weekly sales events, group rates, net rates or shareholder benefits and employee rates etc. International deposits and requirements may vary. Onboard booking certificate should be presented for redemption upon booking. Please consult your travel agent.
- Passengers should have a valid traveling visa(s). Celebrity Cruises will not be liable for any consequences due to visa issues.
- Celebrity Cruises reserves the rights to alter the terms & conditions and make final decision in case of any disputes.
- Other terms and conditions remain the same as laid on Celebrity Cruises website celebritycruises.com
Cruise must be booked 08/08/19 – 09/04/19. Offer applies to select 4-night and longer cruises departing 10/01/19 – 05/03/21. Galapagos itineraries are excluded. .
Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity’s cancellation policy for details.
Non-Refundable Deposit Offer: To qualify for the lowest available cruise fare, guest must choose a non-refundable deposit. Non-refundable deposit booking (“NRDB”) cancelled prior to final payment due
date will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit minus a $100 per person service fee. FCC is non-transferable and expires after 12-months from issue date. $100 per person service fee applies to changes to NRDB ship or sail date. Applicable to groups at prevailing rates. Not applicable to incentive, contract, or charter groups. Nonrefundable deposit offers are not applicable to sailings within final payment. Visit [insert URL for NRP Full terms and conditions] for additional terms and conditions.
50% Off Savings: Savings applies to the cruise fare of the third and fourth passengers booked in any stateroom category type. Not applicable to Cruisetours.
Offer applies to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. Offer is capacity controlled, availability varies by sailing, and eligible staterooms may sell out. All offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. Offer is not combinable with Exciting Deals, Interline, Senior, Loyalty, Resident, Net, or Travel Partner Rates. No refunds or credits will be granted for unused options. Offer and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Single occupancy bookings are eligible for the Offer. Changes to booking may result in removal of Offer. Travel Agents: Group bookings that are named prior to the start date of the Offer cannot be cancelled and rebooked under this Offer.
Refer to celebritycruises.com and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2019 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.