Departure Date: Jun 13, 27, 2021
|Day||Ports of Calls||Arrive||Depart|
|Day 1||Venice, Italy Overnight||–||–|
|Day 2||Venice, Italy||–||1700|
|Day 3||Split, Croatia||0900||1800|
|Day 4||Kotor, Montenegro||0800||1700|
|Day 5||Corfu, Greece||0900||1800|
|Day 6||At sea||–||–|
|Day 7||Naples (Capri), Italy||0700||1800|
|Day 8||Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy||0515||–|
Lowest available fare
1st & 2nd Guests Price From
Two Perks included fare
1st & 2nd Guests Price From
* Sail Your Way
Book by 7 Sep 2020, choose your way from 3 to enjoy your cruise vacation.
|Aqua Class (Cat. A2)||HK$14,970||HK$16,880||• SAIL – Lowest Available Cruise Fare (Non-refundable Deposit)
• SAIL PLUS – Two Perks Included
• SAIL ALL INCLUDED – Four Perks Included
1. Classic Beverage Package for two
|Concierge Class (Cat. C3)||HK$13,490||HK$15,400|
|Deluxe Balcony (Obstructed View) (Cat. 2C)||HK$13,260||HK$15,170|
|Oceanview Stateroom (Cat. 08)||HK$8,970||HK$10,880|
|Interior Stateroom (Cat. 12)||HK$6,240||HK$8,150|
Prices above have included the “Savings Offer”.
- Price does not include port service fee HK$1,560, departure tax HK$1,022, prepaid gratuities^, which are paid prior to departure.
^ Prepaid gratuities amount:
|Cabin Type||Interior/Ocean View/ Balcony||Concierge Class/ Aqua Class|
- Price does not include passport/visa fees, shore excursions, priced beverages & wine onboard and any sundry expenses such as laundry, phone calls, photography and travel insurance etc.
- Prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars per person sharing twin basis. Single/ Triple/ Quad or Child fare is available on request basis.
- Prices are quoted as of 4 Aug 2020, it is subject to availability and to be confirmed at the time of a paid reservation.
- Spaces are first-come-first-served. Full payment must be made 90 days prior to departure. After payment is made, no change is allowed.
- Stateroom assignment is at cruise line’s discretion, and on best available basis. Cruise line may reserves the rights offering higher category accommodations at no additional cost
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line may reserves the rights to make changes on itinerary, timing on all embarkations/disembarkations, and port(s) call cancellation due to weather condition or specific reasons. All of the changes will not be considered as against “The Trade Descriptions Ordinance, Chapter 362, Laws of Hong Kong”. Passengers shall not make claim against the cruise line or/and the travel agency for any compensation
- Passengers can buy our travellers assistance services – ASSIST CARD. Medical assistance for accident or illness, urgent odontology, legal assistant, location of lost luggage and insurance ASSIST CARD is integral travel assistance. Please contact us for more details
- Price is for reference only and subject to change due to supply of cruise stateroom. Price will be confirmed at time booking.
- Cancellation policy: (except for gratuities and taxes & fees)
|Days prior to departure||89-75||74-61||60-31||30 or less|
|Cancellation Fee||Deposit/25% of Total Fare||50% of Total Fare||75% of Total Fare||No refund|
- Onboard Booking (Cruise Now & Cruise Later) excludes certain promotions and discounted rates, including but not limit to Interline, Travel Agent and Travel Agent Friends rates, weekly sales events, group rates, net rates or shareholder benefits and employee rates etc. International deposits and requirements may vary. Onboard booking certificate should be presented for redemption upon booking. Please consult with your travel agent.
- Passengers should have a valid traveling visa(s). Celebrity Cruises will not be liable for any consequences due to visa issues.
- Celebrity Cruises reserves the rights to alter the terms & conditions and make final decision in case of any disputes.
- Other terms and conditions remain the same as laid on Celebrity Cruises website celebritycruises.com
Cruise must be booked 08/04/20 – 09/07/20. Offer applies to select 4-night and longer sailings departing 10/03/20 – 05/04/22. Offer excludes Galapagos cruises.
Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity’s cancellation policy for details.
Savings Offer: Savings amounts are per person and vary by stateroom category: USD$100 for inside and ocean view; USD$200 for veranda, Concierge Class, and AquaClass®; USD$500 for suites. Offer applies to all guests in the stateroom including guests 3rd/4th/5th and will be applied automatically.
The Retreat® Amenities: All guests of The Retreat, in every suite, each receive four amenities: Premium Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet Package, Prepaid Gratuities, and $150 per person onboard credit (“OBC”).
Sail Your Way Perks: 3rd/4th/5th All guests booked in an Inside, ocean view, veranda, Concierge Class, or AquaClass® stateroom are eligible to receive two when selecting Sail Plus pricing or four perks when choosing Sail All Included pricing. Promo codes are not required. Onboard credit is not redeemable for cash and expires on final night of the cruise.
Offers apply to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, are non-transferable, and are not combinable with any other offer. Changes to booking may result in removal of Offer. Offers and prices are subject to availability, cancellation, and change without notice at any time. ©2020 Celebrity Cruises Inc. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.