Departure Date: Jan 18, 2020
|Ports of Calls||Arrive||Depart|
|DAY 1||Singapore *OVERNIGHT||–||–|
|DAY 3||At Sea||–||–|
|DAY 4||Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia||1000||1900|
|DAY 5||At Sea||–||–|
|DAY 6||Boracay, Philippines||0800||1700|
|DAY 7||Manila, Philippines||0800||1800|
|DAY 8||At Sea||–||–|
|DAY 9||Hong Kong, China *OVERNIGHT||1000||–|
|DAY 10||Hong Kong, China||–||1600|
|DAY 11||At Sea||–||–|
|DAY 12||Nha Trang, Vietnam||0700||1600|
|DAY 13||Ho Chi Minh (Phu My) , Vietnam||0800||1700|
|DAY 14||At Sea||–||–|
- Price does not include port service fee HK$2,730, departure tax HK$1,201, prepaid gratuities^, which are paid prior to departure.
^ Prepaid gratuities amount:
|Cabin Type||Interior/Ocean View/ Balcony||Concierge Class/ Aqua Class|
- Price does not include passport/visa fees, shore excursions, priced beverages & wine onboard and any sundry expenses such as laundry, phone calls, photography and travel insurance etc.
- Prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars per person sharing twin basis. Single/ Triple/ Quad or Child fare is available on request basis.
- Prices are quoted as of 20 Nov 2019, it is subject to availability and to be confirmed at the time of a paid reservation.
- Spaces are first-come-first-served. Full payment must be made upon confirmation to secure a booking. After payment is made, no change is allowed
- Stateroom assignment is at cruise line’s discretion, and on best available basis. Cruise line may reserves the rights offering higher category accommodations at no additional cost
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line may reserves the rights to make changes on itinerary, timing on all embarkations/disembarkations, and port(s) call cancellation due to weather condition or specific reasons. All of the changes will not be considered as against “The Trade Descriptions Ordinance, Chapter 362, Laws of Hong Kong”. Passengers shall not make claim against the cruise line or/and the travel agency for any compensation
- Passengers can buy our travellers assistance services – ASSIST CARD. Medical assistance for accident or illness, urgent odontology, legal assistant, location of lost luggage and insurance ASSIST CARD is integral travel assistance. Please contact us for more details
- Price is for reference only and subject to change due to supply of cruise stateroom. Price will be confirmed at time booking. Cancellation policy: (except for gratuities and taxes & fees)
|Days prior to departure||89-75||74-61||60-31||30 or less|
|Cancellation Fee||Deposit 25% of Total Fare||50% of Total Fare||75% of Total Fare||No refund|
- Onboard Booking (Cruise Now & Cruise Later) excludes certain promotions and discounted rates, including but not limit to Interline, Travel Agent and Travel Agent Friends rates, weekly sales events, group rates, net rates or shareholder benefits and employee rates etc. International deposits and requirements may vary. Onboard booking certificate should be presented for redemption upon booking. Please consult with your travel agent.
- Passengers should have a valid traveling visa(s). Celebrity Cruises will not be liable for any consequences due to visa issues.
- Celebrity Cruises reserves the rights to alter the terms & conditions and make final decision in case of any disputes.
- Other terms and conditions remain the same as laid on Celebrity Cruises website celebritycruises.com
Sail Your Way
Cruise must be booked 11/01/19 – 12/18/19. Offer applies to select 4-night and longer cruises departing 10/01/19 – 05/03/21. Galapagos itineraries are excluded.
Lowest available fare Offer (Non-Refundable Deposit): To qualify for the lowest available cruise fare, guest must choose a non-refundable deposit. Non-refundable deposit booking (“NRDB”) cancelled prior to final payment due date will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit minus a $100 per person service fee. FCC is non-transferable and expires after 12-months from issue date. $100 per person service fee applies to changes to NRDB ship or sail date. Applicable to groups at prevailing rates. Not applicable to incentive, contract, or charter groups. Nonrefundable deposit offers are not applicable to sailings within final payment.
Perks Included Offers: Each of the first two guests in an Inside through AquaClass® stateroom are eligible to receive two amenities with the choice of a “Two Perks Included” rate or four amenities with the choice of an “Four Perks Included” rate. Selecting the Beverage Package as part of the “Two Perks Included” rate will result in an increase to the cruise fare price; amount varies by length of sailing. Each of the first two guests in a suite receive four amenities (beverage package upgraded to Premium Package). Onboard credit is not redeemable for cash and expires on final night of the cruise. Offer applies to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, is non-transferable, and not combinable with any other offer. Changes to booking may result in removal of Offer. Offers and prices are subject to availability, cancellation and change without notice at any time.
©2019 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.