8-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise

Celebrity Reflection

Tonnage: 122,400        Capacity: 2,886        Inaugural Date: Oct 2012        Revolution Date: Coming Soon

Departure Date: May 29, 2021

Date Ports of Calls Arrive Depart
May 29 Amsterdam, The Netherlands 1600
May 30 At Sea
May 31 Flam, Norway 0930 1700
Jun 1 Alesund, Norway 0700 1900
Jun 2 Skjolden, Norway 1030 1800
Jun 3 Olden, Norway 0700 1900
Jun 4 Bergen, Norway 0700 2000
Jun 5 At Sea
Jun 6 Amsterdam, The Netherlands 0600
From HKD $
Cabin Type SAIL
Lowest available fare
1st & 2nd Guests Price From

* Sail Your Way

Book by 15 Dec 2020, choose your way from 3 to enjoy your cruise vacation.

Aqua Class  (Cat. A2) HK$22,460 SAIL – Lowest Available Cruise Fare (Non-refundable Deposit)
SAIL PLUS – Two Perks Included
SAIL ALL INCLUDED – Four Perks Included

4 Perks

1. Classic Beverage Package for two
2. Unlimited Internet for two
3. Prepaid Gratuities for two
4. US$300 Onboard Credit per stateroom

Concierge Class  (Cat. C3) HK$20,740
Deluxe Balcony (Obstructed View) (Cat. 2C) HK$18,170
Oceanview Stateroom (Cat. 08) HK$17,310
Interior Stateroom (Cat. 12) HK$14,110

Prices above have included the “Savings Offer”.

  • Price does not include port service fee HK$1,560, departure tax HK$944, prepaid gratuities^, which are paid prior to departure.
    ^ Prepaid gratuities amount:
Cabin Type Interior/Ocean View/ Balcony Concierge Class/ Aqua Class
Amount HK$970 HK$999
  • Price does not include passport/visa fees, shore excursions, priced beverages & wine onboard and any sundry expenses such as laundry, phone calls, photography and travel insurance etc.


  1. Prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars per person sharing twin basis. Single/ Triple/ Quad or Child fare is available on request basis.
  2. Prices are quoted as of 4 Nov 2020, it is subject to availability and to be confirmed at the time of a paid reservation.
  3. Spaces are first-come-first-served. Full payment must be made 90 days prior to departure. After payment is made, no change is allowed.
  4. Stateroom assignment is at cruise line’s discretion, and on best available basis. Cruise line may reserves the rights offering higher category accommodations at no additional cost
  5. Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
  6. Cruise line may reserves the rights to make changes on itinerary, timing on all embarkations/disembarkations, and port(s) call cancellation due to weather condition or specific reasons. All of the changes will not be considered as against “The Trade Descriptions Ordinance, Chapter 362, Laws of Hong Kong”. Passengers shall not make claim against the cruise line or/and the travel agency for any compensation
  7. Passengers can buy our travellers assistance services – ASSIST CARD. Medical assistance for accident or illness, urgent odontology, legal assistant, location of lost luggage and insurance ASSIST CARD is integral travel assistance. Please contact us for more details
  8. Price is for reference only and subject to change due to supply of cruise stateroom. Price will be confirmed at time booking.
  9. Cancellation policy: (except for gratuities and taxes & fees)
Days prior to departure 89-75 74-61 60-31 30 or less
Cancellation Fee Deposit/25% of Total Fare 50% of Total Fare 75% of Total Fare No refund
  1. Onboard Booking (Cruise Now & Cruise Later) excludes certain promotions and discounted rates, including but not limit to Interline, Travel Agent and Travel Agent Friends rates, weekly sales events, group rates, net rates or shareholder benefits and employee rates etc. International deposits and requirements may vary. Onboard booking certificate should be presented for redemption upon booking. Please consult with your travel agent.
  2. Passengers should have a valid traveling visa(s). Celebrity Cruises will not be liable for any consequences due to visa issues.
  3. Celebrity Cruises reserves the rights to alter the terms & conditions and make final decision in case of any disputes.
  4. Other terms and conditions remain the same as laid on Celebrity Cruises website celebritycruises.com
Empty tab. Edit page to add content here.