Departure Date: Mar 13, 2022(Sunday)
|Date||Ports of Calls||Arrive||Depart|
|Mar 13||Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan||1800|
|Mar 14||Mt. Fuji (Shimizu), Japan||0700||1500|
|Mar 15||Kyoto (Osaka), Japan Overnight||1200||–|
|Mar 16||Kyoto (Osaka), Japan||–||1800|
|Mar 17||Kochi, Japan||0700||1700|
|Mar 18||At Sea||–||–|
|Mar 19||Ishigaki, Japan||0830||1730|
|Mar 20||Okinawa (Naha), Japan||0800||1700|
|Mar 21||At Sea||–||–|
|Mar 22||Jeju Island, South Korea||0800||1700|
|Mar 23||Nagasaki, Japan||0800||1700|
|Mar 24||Hiroshima, Japan||0900||1800|
|Mar 25||At Sea||–||–|
|Mar 26||Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan Overnight||0830|
|Mar 27||Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan|
- Price does not include port service fee HK$2,730, departure tax HK$1,241, prepaid gratuities^, which are paid prior to departure.
^ Prepaid gratuities amount:
|Cabin Type||Interior/Ocean View/ Balcony||Concierge Class/ Aqua Class|
- Price does not include passport/visa fees, shore excursions, priced beverages & wine onboard and any sundry expenses such as laundry, phone calls, photography and travel insurance etc.
- Prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars per person sharing twin basis. Single/ Triple/ Quad or Child fare is available on request basis.
- Prices are quoted as of 7 Oct 2020, it is subject to availability and to be confirmed at the time of a paid reservation.
- Spaces are first-come-first-served. Full payment must be made 90 days prior to departure. After payment is made, no change is allowed.
- Stateroom assignment is at cruise line’s discretion, and on best available basis. Cruise line may reserves the rights offering higher category accommodations at no additional cost
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise line and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise line may reserves the rights to make changes on itinerary, timing on all embarkations/disembarkations, and port(s) call cancellation due to weather condition or specific reasons. All of the changes will not be considered as against “The Trade Descriptions Ordinance, Chapter 362, Laws of Hong Kong”. Passengers shall not make claim against the cruise line or/and the travel agency for any compensation
- Passengers can buy our travellers assistance services – ASSIST CARD. Medical assistance for accident or illness, urgent odontology, legal assistant, location of lost luggage and insurance ASSIST CARD is integral travel assistance. Please contact us for more details
- Price is for reference only and subject to change due to supply of cruise stateroom. Price will be confirmed at time booking.
- Cancellation policy: (except for gratuities and taxes & fees)
|Days prior to departure||89-75||74-61||60-31||30 or less|
|Cancellation Fee||Deposit/25% of Total Fare||50% of Total Fare||75% of Total Fare||No refund|
- Onboard Booking (Cruise Now & Cruise Later) excludes certain promotions and discounted rates, including but not limit to Interline, Travel Agent and Travel Agent Friends rates, weekly sales events, group rates, net rates or shareholder benefits and employee rates etc. International deposits and requirements may vary. Onboard booking certificate should be presented for redemption upon booking. Please consult with your travel agent.
- Passengers should have a valid traveling visa(s). Celebrity Cruises will not be liable for any consequences due to visa issues.
- Celebrity Cruises reserves the rights to alter the terms & conditions and make final decision in case of any disputes.
- Other terms and conditions remain the same as laid on Celebrity Cruises website celebritycruises.com